Now step one creating the needed groups in AD
I always recommend one group per application ,Group for admins and group for users allowed connection to the server
Set SQL port
Create the Management Server
Install IIS with the following
- · Install ASP.Net feature with all pre-requisites.
- · Windows Authentication feature enabled.
- · IIS 7 Management Tools with Management Service and IIS 6 Management Compatibility features installed.
If you used local you will get this error “Installation program could not connect to the configuration data store. Please see the installation log file for information
Now back to setup
don’t use a built in group like domain admins or domain users try to make a separate group for this
The content folder two advices in this one
- Use it a drive has a lot of storage
- Make its shared and accessible from your network
Now let us set the service to delayed start (if the SQL on the same machine the service will fail when starting so we delay its starting time )
Connecting to the management console