Some of the major functionality added in this update:
· Client Components Enhancement—The Forefront UAG SSL Application Tunneling component is now supported on Windows 7 64-bit operating systems for 32-bit applications.
· Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)—Forefront UAG fully supports publishing remote desktops using VDI.
· Citrix publishing support—Forefront UAG fully supports Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and its replacement Citrix XenApp 5.0.
· Citrix client computer support—Forefront UAG supports client computers with 64-bit operating systems accessing Citrix XenApp applications.
· SSTP user and group access control—Forefront UAG now provides a finer authorization mechanism allowing administrators to authorize individual users or groups for SSTP access.
· SSL handshake—Forefront UAG now provides better handling of the SSL handshake including the case when the application server requires client certificate credentials for the negotiation.
· MAC addresses support—Forefront UAG Network Connector supports a wider range of network adapters with a larger valid MAC address range.
We know that there are a significant number of customers and partners who are eager to get Update 2. Download it at Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Update 2.